WHAT WE BELIEVE
OUR SEVEN PILLARS OF FAITH
1.) ONE TRUE GOD
- We believe in the trinity. The Father, the Son, and The Holy Spirit.
- God is Good and He is love.
- God still speaks.
Scripture References: Deuteronomy 4:35,39,1 Kings 8:60, 1 Chronicles 17:20, Isaiah 46:9, Mark 12:29-34, John 17:3, Ephesians 4:6
2.) HIS WORD IS ABSOLUTE TRUTH
- God's word is 100% absolute truth.
- He IS the Word.
- His word transforms.
Scripture References: John 14:6, John 16:13, John 17:17, Psalm 119:160, Jeremiah 23:28
3.) COMMISSION TO ALL BELIEVERS
- We have the mandate to reach and love the lost.
- We are called to make disciples.
- Supernatural lifestyle is normal.
Scripture References: Matthew 9:37-38, Matthew 10:8, Matthew 28:18-20, Ephesians 3:20, Acts 1:8 Mark 16:15-16, 1 Corinthians 9:22, Romans 1:16, Luke 19:10
4.) OUR FOUNDATION IS LOVE
- God is love.
- His love is perfect, and can not fail.
- We are love, because He who is love lives in us. We must mirror the love of Jesus everywhere we go.
Scripture References: 1 John 4:7-8, 1 John 3:16-18, 1 John 4:18-19, 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, Colossians 3:14, Proverbs 10:12, John 3:16, Matthew 22:37-39
5.) HIS PRESENCE/HOLY SPIRIT
- We believe relationship with Our Heavenly Father leads to healthy earthly relationships.
- Through the pursing of His presence in our lives, we live with the reality of an attainable Kingdom.
- Holy Spirit is God, and is available to all believers. Holy Spirit enables us to walk a supernatural lifestyle through the gifts of the spirit found in 1 Corinthians 12.
Scripture References: Genesis 28:15, Exodus 33:14, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Micah 3:8-10, Psalm 16:11, Jeremiah 29:13, John 12:15-31, Acts 2:1-5, 1 Corinthians 12:4-8
6.) PRAYER & INTERCESSION
- Prayer affects the heavenly and earthly realm.
- We pray and live from a place of victory.
- Jesus taught us to pray On Earth as it is in Heaven. We believe that when we pray that which is in heaven must be done as well on earth.
Scripture References: 2 Corinthians 1:11, Ephesians 6:18, James 5:14-16, 1 Timothy 2:1, Jeremiah 29:7, Matthew 5:44, Hebrews 7:25, Romans 8:26 Matthew 6:5-8, Matthew 6:9-10
7.) IDENITY IN CHRIST
- We are called to sonship.
- We are called to be love, hope, peace, and bring life to the people around us.
- He sets us free, and provides purpose and identity for our lives.
Scripture References: John 1:12, Ephesians 1:5, Galatians 3:27-28, 1 Corinthians 6:18-20, 1 John 3:1-2, Colossians 3:1-3, Romans 8:16-19