WHO IS MVI?
We exist to provide support, training, encouragement, and relationship for church and ministry leaders. Through MVI, pastors and leaders are free to pursue their individual calling in an environment that offers genuine relationships, appropriate accountability, and global connections.
Our values as a family who we are and provide the framework in which Ministries of Vision International and it's affiliated ministers, churches, and ministries carry out their calling.
We believe that every church should be 'glocal' or engaged in strong and vibrant ministry both locally and globally. We are committed to reaching everything and fellowship Christ.
We believe in providing opportunities to build life-long ministry friendships for support, encouragement and fellowship.
We believe that all that we do should be birthed in our personal prayer closet and in corporate prayer meetings.
We believe in the autonomy of the local church and individual ministries. Churches and ministries should have the freedom to be self-governing, self-supporting, and self-propagating.
We believe that it is important to walk in biblical accountability one to another.
We are known by the fruit of the Spirit in our lives, not the anointing and power upon us. We emphasize character over charisma and godliness over giftedness.
MVI is a family and in a family there are fathers, mothers, sons, and daughters. We value these relationships and intentionally develop, empower, and support spiritual sons and daughters to walk in and develop their callings. We are committed to seeing the next generation step into their destiny as leaders in the kingdom of God.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A spiritual family for pastors, ministers, missionaries, churches, and ministries.
- A commitment to supporting, counseling, and helpings pastors and ministers carry out the dreams and visions of their local church and ministry.
- A way to become involved in international missions.
- Relationships of integrity with people who share a similar vision and spiritual DNA.
- Training and empowering leaders to walk in their calling and destiny.
- Biblical accountability without demanding sameness.
- Ministry oppertunities as they arise.